Skip to content

Alter future transfer value issue

What is your FM version: 22.1.1+1620793 (m.e v22.2.0.0)

 

What is your FMRTE version: 22.1.1 (build 13)

 

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

 

Are you Beta testing for S.I.- No


Hi, potential bug I've noticed.

 

I'm trying to edit a future transfer's value. Previously I could highlight the value and type in a new one, or delete numbers. Now all I can do is use the up and down arrows to drop it or raise it by 100K.

The wages field works as expected, I can use arrows OR type in a value.

 

Thanks!

 

image.png.7b85c3fc95981d0178ffb6d9d323a445.png

Featured Replies

  • Author

Upon further inspection, it's to do with the field being clickable. If I click at the very bottom of the value, it highlights. Middle or top, nothing.

 

I'm on Windows 10 BTW.

I have also had this issues. It's easier when you make FMRTE full screen although still not perfect. 

  • Author

Not a deal-breaker, can still make adjustments, but thought worth highlighting. Thanks for the responses.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.