Issue: I normally add "Ask Value" to the columns for player searches but can't find it in the settings screen - has this option been removed? I know the ask values in the past haven't always been accurate, but they have normally given a rough indication of cost. The asking price option is still there in the search filter so it would seem strange to still have that but get rid of the column to show this value. It could be that I've just missed where it is in the settings area to add as a column.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
What is your FM version: 22.1.0+1616383
What is your FMRTE version: 22.1.1 build 13
Are you running FMRTE as administrator- Yes
Are you Beta testing for S.I.- No
Issue: I normally add "Ask Value" to the columns for player searches but can't find it in the settings screen - has this option been removed? I know the ask values in the past haven't always been accurate, but they have normally given a rough indication of cost. The asking price option is still there in the search filter so it would seem strange to still have that but get rid of the column to show this value. It could be that I've just missed where it is in the settings area to add as a column.