Skip to content

Relation between RCA and CA - Ask Questions here

Hi,

I don't really understand the RCA. 

 

If my player's RCA is lower than his CA, if I match it will it edit his attributes?

 

Am hoping I can get my player even better by reducing the CA to the RCA. Please let me know!

 

Thanks so much!!!

Edited by awais0527

Featured Replies

  • 9 months later...

I would love the possibility to put the RCA to every player in the database !

 

It would be a fun experience :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.