There are a few custom actions that we are able to execute in the Presets, but I'm wondering if it would be possible for us to create our own? Alternatively, if this is not possible, is it possible to add any sort of logic or variables to the presets? For instance, one of the presets I'd like to add is the ability to set a player's potential ability to equal his current ability (like if I wanted to ensure a player didn't develop further).
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
There are a few custom actions that we are able to execute in the Presets, but I'm wondering if it would be possible for us to create our own? Alternatively, if this is not possible, is it possible to add any sort of logic or variables to the presets? For instance, one of the presets I'd like to add is the ability to set a player's potential ability to equal his current ability (like if I wanted to ensure a player didn't develop further).