I purchased a licence key this morning so i could rename my regens in FM22 with FMRTE22.
When I tried to change the name of monptellier goalkeeper, Rémy Riou into "Rémi" for testing, FMRTE says "editing this name will affect 43 other players". After a check, all player named "Rémy" were renamed "Rémi" in game.
Is there a way to rename a single player, like a regen, without mass editing the others ?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hello.
FMRTE 22.0.1 build 5 used, run as administrator.
I purchased a licence key this morning so i could rename my regens in FM22 with FMRTE22.
When I tried to change the name of monptellier goalkeeper, Rémy Riou into "Rémi" for testing, FMRTE says "editing this name will affect 43 other players". After a check, all player named "Rémy" were renamed "Rémi" in game.
Is there a way to rename a single player, like a regen, without mass editing the others ?
Thank you for the help.