Skip to content

Attributes

When pressing the plus button on players attributes it only increases the highest number if 3 are at 10 and the rest are bellow it only increases the 3 at 10

Featured Replies

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I never asked for it to be reopen I messaged you explaining I haven’t been on my laptop to get a screenshot and I still haven’t due to working away from home

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.