Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Hello everyone,
I have only one question regarding "Generated Players" on my FMRTE.
I am interested because I don't know how it works.
Right now, as I started New Career/Season, with my favorite club, it isn't there, and usually it was on previous versions of FMRTE.
Does it show around time when my club/land produces Generated Players, or should i say Youth In-Take or it should be there already?
I don't know if this is some kind of a Bug and should I report it to FMRTE.com, or I need to play one full season for the option to show up.
Thanks for your answers and help.
Cheers.