Skip to content

FMRTE21 21.4.0 (build368) graphical glitches

Returned to FM21 a about a month ago and updated everything incl. FMRTE. Now I'm experiencing rather bad graphical glitches that I've never seen before. Is anyone else experiencing this (searched for this but I'm new to the forums and still learning the structure here, so I may have missed some posts)?

 

https://imgur.com/a/J1KPkSM

 

\Skodkim

 

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

I have no issues like that are you getting it with other apps or just FMRTE

No, this is the only App. I tried reinstalling it and updating my graphics drivers with no luck. Is there anything I can do to FMRTE to make a cleaner install?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

use your client area to contact support directly to see if they have seen this before, as you have done what I was going to suggest

Sorry, what? Client? All I see in FMRTE is a note saying you should go to the forums.

 

\Skodkim

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.