Hi there,
I've added a minimum fee release clause to a player changing the existing clause of relegation wage drop to this however when attempting to input -1 as the days value it goes to 0 and then the clause on the contract expires the next day rather than being set as indefinite/till end of contract expiry. With players who have a Minimum Free Release value already set in the game there release fee days value is auto set to -1, I'm guessing by default....?
Just wonder if I am doing something wrong when trying to set a minimum release fee with no set end date on a currently existing contract...
Thanks.
K.
Hi there,
I've added a minimum fee release clause to a player changing the existing clause of relegation wage drop to this however when attempting to input -1 as the days value it goes to 0 and then the clause on the contract expires the next day rather than being set as indefinite/till end of contract expiry. With players who have a Minimum Free Release value already set in the game there release fee days value is auto set to -1, I'm guessing by default....?
Just wonder if I am doing something wrong when trying to set a minimum release fee with no set end date on a currently existing contract...
Thanks.
K.