First of all, I'd like to say that FMRTE 13 works without errors for me and this one is rather a difficulty.
There's a player that had already played 1 game in UEFA Europa League Group stage. I transfered him to another club (Rubin > Kuban), that also plays in Europa League, and changed the "UEFA registration" and "played UEFA game" team to his new club. He DOES show up in the team's registration list for Europa League, but the player is still unavaliable for a Europa League game cause "he has already played for another team on this tournament". How to solve this?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
First of all, I'd like to say that FMRTE 13 works without errors for me and this one is rather a difficulty.
There's a player that had already played 1 game in UEFA Europa League Group stage. I transfered him to another club (Rubin > Kuban), that also plays in Europa League, and changed the "UEFA registration" and "played UEFA game" team to his new club. He DOES show up in the team's registration list for Europa League, but the player is still unavaliable for a Europa League game cause "he has already played for another team on this tournament". How to solve this?