I am playing the older versions, and the best games in my opinion are FM 15 & FM 17.
There is one flaw in the the Real Time Editor 15, you cant click on a player or club and get him/it on the screen.
To make it perfect it would be nice to get this flaw fixed * Shows in the editor the same person/club that you are seeing in the game*
Could you please help us, I know there is many who still play this versions, it would have been magic.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi
I am playing the older versions, and the best games in my opinion are FM 15 & FM 17.
There is one flaw in the the Real Time Editor 15, you cant click on a player or club and get him/it on the screen.
To make it perfect it would be nice to get this flaw fixed * Shows in the editor the same person/club that you are seeing in the game*
Could you please help us, I know there is many who still play this versions, it would have been magic.