so I had a couple players that were difficult to sell so I used the future transfer tab to sell them myself. The issue is that when they sold, and the game recognised them as being sold, nothing appeared in my wage or transfer budget. I was at £15m before it and remained at £15m after it. Can anyone explain how to fix this?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey all,
so I had a couple players that were difficult to sell so I used the future transfer tab to sell them myself. The issue is that when they sold, and the game recognised them as being sold, nothing appeared in my wage or transfer budget. I was at £15m before it and remained at £15m after it. Can anyone explain how to fix this?