Skip to content

(v18) players keep grow up stats and don't decrease stats when I decrease old player's age?

I'm not talking I want to become back for old player's stats to be like when they young instantly. I want to ask growth shape after I change player's age.

when I change players age, they keep grow up like young players? and don't decline stats even they have been old player?  and is there possibility to make maximum ability of the player?

 

Featured Replies

When you lower their age, the player do retain their attributes through natural progression and training.  To make it remain the same even in old age, you will have to freeze the player.

 

You can technically keep players at a certain age forever so you keep them in your team forever such as players having 100-year careers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.