Hi. I recently purchased FMRTE21 license and wanted to remove brexit from my save. I read the FAQ and tried to follow the instructions. However the instructions are not too clear because it says I need to use a drop down menu, but in my agreements tab I have no drop down menu as you can see below. I also tried searching the forums but they were all closed without answer with just "its answered in another topic, with no link.
EDIT: Fixed this... The + button didnt work until I had clicked on the "save" button first. So I guess this can be a bug report instead
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi. I recently purchased FMRTE21 license and wanted to remove brexit from my save. I read the FAQ and tried to follow the instructions. However the instructions are not too clear because it says I need to use a drop down menu, but in my agreements tab I have no drop down menu as you can see below. I also tried searching the forums but they were all closed without answer with just "its answered in another topic, with no link.
EDIT: Fixed this... The + button didnt work until I had clicked on the "save" button first. So I guess this can be a bug report instead