FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

No drop down menu in agreements of editor

Stationary

Hi. I recently purchased FMRTE21 license and wanted to remove brexit from my save. I read the FAQ and tried to follow the instructions. However the instructions are not too clear because it says I need to use a drop down menu, but in my agreements tab I have no drop down menu as you can see below. I also tried searching the forums but they were all closed without answer with just "its answered in another topic, with no link. 

2f850ac838.png

EDIT: Fixed this... The + button didnt work until I had clicked on the "save" button first. So I guess this can be a bug report instead

The agreement section is blank as Brexit has occurred therefore no agreements are in place for that country

However by using the +/- button you should have been able to add an agreement and not as you state only after pressing save first, that would suggest a bug(if running the app correctly)

In future please read and post the information required in this thread it is important-

6 hours ago, Stationary said:

Hi. I recently purchased FMRTE21 license and wanted to remove brexit from my save. I read the FAQ and tried to follow the instructions. However the instructions are not too clear because it says I need to use a drop down menu, but in my agreements tab I have no drop down menu as you can see below. I also tried searching the forums but they were all closed without answer with just "its answered in another topic, with no link. 

2f850ac838.png

EDIT: Fixed this... The + button didnt work until I had clicked on the "save" button first. So I guess this can be a bug report instead

ran a test with Russia, their agreement section is blank so added agreements by pressing the + tab then saved

moved game forward and works with no issues

b13486651cb7cc9fe80013d0cf4a3a8b.png 

bad5b78057aad4b5d79a7b4e96cd58bf.jpg 

you dont provide the info in your post re exact versions of game/fmrte or if you are running as suggested