I can't find adjusting facility adjustments... Am i missing something? I would like to hurry* construction work for both training and youth centre. (Picture attached)
Yes i see i could easily add one point at "club overview" (and subtract after working complete) but that wouldn't be sophisticated.
I'm must be blind or this feature is non existence.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey guys!
I can't find adjusting facility adjustments... Am i missing something? I would like to hurry* construction work for both training and youth centre.
(Picture attached)
Yes i see i could easily add one point at "club overview" (and subtract after working complete) but that wouldn't be sophisticated.
I'm must be blind or this feature is non existence.
Thanks!
*Edit: I'm in late summer of 2020.