Buenas para todos!! Tengo un problema importante con el FMRTE y el Football Manager. La cosa es que tengo en el FM20 tengo una base de datos de 20.4.0 y el Editor (FMRTE) se me actualizó hasta el 20.4.4 y cuando lo quiero usar me tira error. ¿Alguien sabe si es posible volver a descargar la version que me corresponde? la cual es la 20.4.0 (Build 28).
Por favor, si alguien tuvo este problema o sabe como resolver esto me ayudaria mucho. Muchas gracias! Un abrazo.
Good morning everyone !! I have a major problem with the FMRTE and the Football Manager. The thing is that I have in the FM20 I have a database of 20.4.0 and the Editor (FMRTE) was updated until 20.4.4 and when I want to use it it throws an error. Does anyone know if it is possible to re-download the version that corresponds to me? which is 20.4.0 (Build 28).
Please, if someone had this problem or knows how to solve this it would help me a lot. Thank you very much! A hug.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Buenas para todos!! Tengo un problema importante con el FMRTE y el Football Manager. La cosa es que tengo en el FM20 tengo una base de datos de 20.4.0 y el Editor (FMRTE) se me actualizó hasta el 20.4.4 y cuando lo quiero usar me tira error. ¿Alguien sabe si es posible volver a descargar la version que me corresponde? la cual es la 20.4.0 (Build 28).
Por favor, si alguien tuvo este problema o sabe como resolver esto me ayudaria mucho. Muchas gracias! Un abrazo.
Good morning everyone !! I have a major problem with the FMRTE and the Football Manager. The thing is that I have in the FM20 I have a database of 20.4.0 and the Editor (FMRTE) was updated until 20.4.4 and when I want to use it it throws an error. Does anyone know if it is possible to re-download the version that corresponds to me? which is 20.4.0 (Build 28).
Please, if someone had this problem or knows how to solve this it would help me a lot. Thank you very much! A hug.