Hi,
I was trying to have a preset action to apply transfer embargo to clubs. I can use the preset manager to modify the dates, however the reason of the transfer embargo cannot be set. I'm not sure if the field (Finances -> Transfer Embargo Type) in the preset manager is correct or not. I'm also not sure about the variable type this field accepts. In the Transfer Embargo Section of Club Finance, I have to manually set it to one of the reasons that drop-down list provides.
Hi,
I was trying to have a preset action to apply transfer embargo to clubs. I can use the preset manager to modify the dates, however the reason of the transfer embargo cannot be set. I'm not sure if the field (Finances -> Transfer Embargo Type) in the preset manager is correct or not. I'm also not sure about the variable type this field accepts. In the Transfer Embargo Section of Club Finance, I have to manually set it to one of the reasons that drop-down list provides.