I was add a fantasy team named "Bolugücü" to Turkish League with official database editor. My editor is in Turkish language. In club information, there were "lakap" option. "Lakap" means "nickname" in Turkish. I choose "Arılar" (Bees). And then I started to game. But I realised that "Arılar" isn't my club's nickname. It is my club's "6-letter name". So the translators of Database editor had the translation wrong. How can I change my 6-letter name? Is it possible with FMRTE?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I was add a fantasy team named "Bolugücü" to Turkish League with official database editor. My editor is in Turkish language. In club information, there were "lakap" option. "Lakap" means "nickname" in Turkish. I choose "Arılar" (Bees). And then I started to game. But I realised that "Arılar" isn't my club's nickname. It is my club's "6-letter name". So the translators of Database editor had the translation wrong. How can I change my 6-letter name? Is it possible with FMRTE?