I want to add a certain value of CA/PA to every player on a shortlist. When I open the shortlist in FMRTE I can use presets. I managed to give all players f.E. 200 PA via preset but that is not what I want to do.
Instead I want to add maybe 15 PA to the existing PA of the player. Is this possible?
When creating presets I can type "+" into the value field and afterwards I can choose a minimum or a maximum value. But nothing happens when I use this preset. It only works when I type in a certain value.
How do presets work? Is it possible to add instead of set CA/PA?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hey,
I want to add a certain value of CA/PA to every player on a shortlist. When I open the shortlist in FMRTE I can use presets. I managed to give all players f.E. 200 PA via preset but that is not what I want to do.
Instead I want to add maybe 15 PA to the existing PA of the player. Is this possible?
When creating presets I can type "+" into the value field and afterwards I can choose a minimum or a maximum value. But nothing happens when I use this preset. It only works when I type in a certain value.
How do presets work? Is it possible to add instead of set CA/PA?