I got my license the other day so when I change something on FMRTE and go to save it prompts the activation key so I enter the activation key and click to finish which says license ok but it doesn't update anything and keeps asking me for my activation key over & over is anyone else got this issue and know how to resolve it?
Also i've got a bug which keeps coming up saying An error occurred, FMRTE needs to be executed with Administrative privileges is there anyway to keep this as well?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I got my license the other day so when I change something on FMRTE and go to save it prompts the activation key so I enter the activation key and click to finish which says license ok but it doesn't update anything and keeps asking me for my activation key over & over is anyone else got this issue and know how to resolve it?
Also i've got a bug which keeps coming up saying An error occurred, FMRTE needs to be executed with Administrative privileges is there anyway to keep this as well?
This is for MAC