I've been trying to replace the licensed kits on my brighton save, i've made the custom kits in Photoshop, they're in the correct folders and assigned to the correct ID however the licensed kits still override them. I've tried turning licensed kits off but it still doesn't pick up the custom kits. any suggestions on how to bypass the licensing?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I've been trying to replace the licensed kits on my brighton save, i've made the custom kits in Photoshop, they're in the correct folders and assigned to the correct ID however the licensed kits still override them. I've tried turning licensed kits off but it still doesn't pick up the custom kits. any suggestions on how to bypass the licensing?