OK this is with regards to scouting. As you guys know, as time goes by, scouts will gradually lose the knowledge of the nation that they have scouted. I will then have to manually set the knowledge at a 100 after every couple of days.
I would like to have an option whereby when the scouts have scouted a nation, there would be an option to freeze this knowledge to 100. Is this possible?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
OK this is with regards to scouting. As you guys know, as time goes by, scouts will gradually lose the knowledge of the nation that they have scouted. I will then have to manually set the knowledge at a 100 after every couple of days.
I would like to have an option whereby when the scouts have scouted a nation, there would be an option to freeze this knowledge to 100. Is this possible?
Thank you.