It seems like a few others today I was asked to enter my activation key again, It's a slight pain as it's not the first time either. I've now got only 2 activation's left because of this, what i want to know is why does it keep happening & what'll happen if it happens another 3 times an my limit has maxed out?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
It seems like a few others today I was asked to enter my activation key again, It's a slight pain as it's not the first time either. I've now got only 2 activation's left because of this, what i want to know is why does it keep happening & what'll happen if it happens another 3 times an my limit has maxed out?