FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Way to sell players of our team

Pedro Paiva

Hello:

I dont ifthis is put here, if not, please, can copy and put where should be put for others read and use this way to win Money.

I use a team that have a B Team (Benfica) so i buy players, at end of contratact, using FMRTE to chande the end of their contrat and go gtr them free.

After i use again FMRTE go to the Afiliations of my team - in my case i only hve one - and change it to a team with Money, or to a eam of my league.

After i borrow severall players to that team, after i change again the afiliation and do it again.

I do this to severall players.

After being borrow, i put hem as "legend", and before being borrrow put them as "very poor" because if them are very low them dont accept.

Near the transfer window of Winter i go to FMRTE and change the Money of those teams that have my players (in my case i can change all the teams of my league - Portuguese league, and the Paris Saint Germaisn, and Manchester City) and offer those players borrow to be sold.

The teams that have them buy them for the price i want 45.000.000.000/60.000.000.000, and becasue have Money i sold hem by a big price.

After them make the offer for the player i go to FMRTE and change the player from "legend" to "very poor" for him to acccept the transfer and the other team dont get a very god player.

Easly and ives us lots of Money.

I ask, if anyone knows, why i can only change the Money of thse 2 teams (Paris Saint Germain and Manchester City, and the teams of my league)? Why cant i change the Money for others teams, that way i could sell 20 players for each team and win lots of Money for season.

Regards and hope this will help you. Pedro

• Like 1