I have this issue - at the beggining of my new manager job (Zenith) I have been asked to work with the current staff. I thought they didn't want me to fire anyone but they didn't want me to sign anyone either. I have 6 coaches for the A team and they mostly suck. Is there a way to sign/add/create a new coach/assistant man./physio without swaping for anyone else? I really need more of them...
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi all,
I have this issue - at the beggining of my new manager job (Zenith) I have been asked to work with the current staff. I thought they didn't want me to fire anyone but they didn't want me to sign anyone either. I have 6 coaches for the A team and they mostly suck. Is there a way to sign/add/create a new coach/assistant man./physio without swaping for anyone else? I really need more of them...
Thank you!