FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Possible bug?

djmonsta

Hi there,

I have an issue with FMRTE v14.3.1 build 35 which has only occurred from today. I am using FM game version 14.3.1 and a large DB.

When I loaded up FMRTE this morning it asked me to re-license it. A bit strange as it has been licensed for ages now with no issues, but I re-entered my license key anyway and activated online.

Now, I can load my game data no problem but under 'team', the buttons on the right don't seem to be working (I have tried destroy team, heal team, inspire team and remove team bans). I press one of them, the relevant message comes up at the bottom but no stats change.

Please tell me this isn't just me? Has FMRTE performed an update in the background that may have affected this?

The software does from time to time check for updates.  To avoid that, just block FMRTE with your firewall.  The presets that you just mentioned do not change the players stats, just their condition, match fitness/condition, morale and jadedness.  Use the presets on the right that are labeled between Legend and Poor to change the player's attributes.

Hello, i have the same issue... It requested the licence key,i entered it, and since then i can't make any changes too. I can't heal my team or inspire it. I also tried to change each player's condition separately, to 10000 but it changed immediately to the previous one.