FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Player potential

Tellak

Hello Greyfox. I meant in the ability tab when watching a player, CA PA. Also I've just noticed that when i freeze my players and staff, after i reload the trainer/save my staff are frozen, but the players are not. I have to freeze them every single time I start the trainer.

It's not that about freezing. I mean I close the game and the editor. Before closing I freeze the players. After I reopen the game and the editor, when i click on the freezer, or on the previously frozen players the editor doesn't remember freezing them, so I have to select the players everytime I open the trainer and refreeze them. The editor doesn't save the players it froze, so that when u open the editor u have to start all over again, this thing only happens to players, staff get frozen and they are remembered by the editor.

It's not that about freezing. I mean I close the game and the editor. Before closing I freeze the players. After I reopen the game and the editor, when i click on the freezer, or on the previously frozen players the editor doesn't remember freezing them, so I have to select the players everytime I open the trainer and refreeze them. The editor doesn't save the players it froze, so that when u open the editor u have to start all over again, this thing only happens to players, staff get frozen and they are remembered by the editor.

Right...OK.  Did you click the freeze button on their profile page? Also, in the Settings page, there is a tickbox that needs to be checked so the freeze can start as soon as your save is loaded into the RTE.

Yes it is. I can see 11 players and 2 staff files. And in the config there are 2 staff and 11 players. So the folder is populated. The problem is that only the staff appear in the freezer after i start the editor and load the game, the players aren't. And I froze them in their profile page.

Yes it is. I can see 11 players and 2 staff files. And in the config there are 2 staff and 11 players. So the folder is populated. The problem is that only the staff appear in the freezer after i start the editor and load the game, the players aren't. And I froze them in their profile page.

So in the Freezer Manager, only the staff appear not the players? Weird...must be a bug as I am sure this works for everyone else.  Please fill in the issue template with as much information as you can.  You can find a link to it in my signature.

What bugs/issues did you encounter: The freeze manager doesn't seem to save my players once i froze them. It does save the staff, so everytime I open the editor I have to manually freeze them again. Also my frozen players folder is populated, so is the config file.

What is your FM version: 14.3.0.15373

What is your FMRTE version: v14.3.0(build 32)

How big is your database size (This can be found in the Game Status page and should be noted as small, medium, large, etc): Large

Which editor data files are you using (Please state their names):

Which operating system are you using: Windows 7 Ultimate

What changes have you done to your save: Only potential, PMP, and budget.

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE?  No

Do you have anything else to add? No

What bugs/issues did you encounter: The freeze manager doesn't seem to save my players once i froze them. It does save the staff, so everytime I open the editor I have to manually freeze them again. Also my frozen players folder is populated, so is the config file.

What is your FM version: 14.3.0.15373

What is your FMRTE version: v14.3.0(build 32)

How big is your database size (This can be found in the Game Status page and should be noted as small, medium, large, etc): Large

Which editor data files are you using (Please state their names):

Which operating system are you using: Windows 7 Ultimate

What changes have you done to your save: Only potential, PMP, and budget.

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE?  No

Do you have anything else to add? No

Any editor data files? Like third-party addons or your own custom made add-on?