I have a problem with Domenico Berardi. He was co-owned by Juventus (me) and Sassuolo but I bought him outright before the 2014/2015 season. However, the game doesn't seem to realise this as can be seen from his profile:
It correctly displays that he has four years left on his contract but then also states that he "has spent his entire career U.S. Sassuolo" which clearly isn't the case.
His playing history is correct:
But his achievements are missing, probably since the game still thinks he's at Sassuolo. As you can see, there is no "date left":
This is a small issue but it's annoying the hell out of me since he has the potential to become really, really good and I'd like his achievements listed. Can this be fixed with FMRTE, and if so, how?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I have a problem with Domenico Berardi. He was co-owned by Juventus (me) and Sassuolo but I bought him outright before the 2014/2015 season. However, the game doesn't seem to realise this as can be seen from his profile:
It correctly displays that he has four years left on his contract but then also states that he "has spent his entire career U.S. Sassuolo" which clearly isn't the case.
His playing history is correct: