Skip to content

Just a quick question, my laptop isn't working so I've had to resort to using my old one for a while. The only FM manager game I can use on it is FM2011 which I set-up by the disc not steam. I was wondering is there still a fmrte  available for this? I also haven't updated any patches on it so its the original FM2011 version, which i think is 11.0.0.

 

Any feedback would be appreciated

Featured Replies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.