Skip to content

Ability to edit leagues?

Is there a way I can edit league standings during a season?  I'm running a simulation for another forum, and I lost the last weeks saves, is there a way I can go in FMRTE and edit the standings?  Or is it exclusively dealing with players and the like?  Thanks.

Featured Replies

You can edit the league standings.  Just go to the league that you are managing your club in in FMRTE.

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.