FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 13 for Mac - Lack of features

mascard

First of all, thanks for this great tool.

Nevertheless, I would like to point out that I find extremely unfair that FMRTE 13 for Mac lacks a LOT of the features of the Windows' version even though the price is the same. Basically it looks like the old 12 without any major improvement.

I believe that, to be fair and honest towards Mac users, you have 2 options:

1) drastically reduce the price for Mac

2) work asap on a fully revised version for Mac which contains ALL the features of the Windows version (the one I prefer)

Hope to get a prompt reaction from you.

Thanks

I would be surprised if there are any official response to your question. Base on my experience here, the author of this software will only work on new features and stuff only when he is free, but the author is quick enough to upgrade this software to support latest FM13 version. Also read somewhere that the author's main expertise is windows, so Mac development is slower than Windows.

To me, this site is more like a hobbyist site rather than a professional site, so the purchases is more like supporting/donation for the "Existence" of this software.

But I do feel for you and I feel the same way, but once accepting that my $ goes for supporting the existence for this software, I just ended up praying and hoping there will be some form of improvements for Mac in the future.

For now, my workaround is that I installed FM13 and FMRTE on windows machine and transfer my save game over for editing if I really need some features that Mac versions don't have. After editing I just transfer the save game back to Mac.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...