Is it possible to change the amount of coaches the board allows the club to have through FM RTE?
Reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to get a training set up where coaches only have one area to coach in increase efficiency, but when I try to sign new coaches, the board blocks most of the signings I try to make.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Is it possible to change the amount of coaches the board allows the club to have through FM RTE?
Reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to get a training set up where coaches only have one area to coach in increase efficiency, but when I try to sign new coaches, the board blocks most of the signings I try to make.