Skip to content

[Added] Polish language

I've made polish version language for latest FMRTE.

Could you BraCa attach this to the next version

thx

cheers.

polish.xml

Featured Replies

Good job :)

 

BraCa will see this and hopefully will add it asap.

How to change the language in the editor ?

 

I change the heading on the Polish Language  and nothing happens... what next? What else should I do?

Just put the attached file inside /Languages directory in FMRTE editor and change by pressing the FMRTE button next Load Game and then Settings, change it to Polish and save it.

  • 2 years later...

Oops! Something went wrong!

[# 10173]

We did not find an attachment that you were trying to see.

  • 1 year later...
  • greyfox locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.