FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

iFMRTE 13 for Mac

australiaboy

Guest RetroKid1966

i read on something they posted yesterday that it will be roughly 2 weeks after the Windows version, i'm hoping that if you still have to pay the licence fee then you still get all the features the PC one has.. the mac ones are never as thorough =/

all i use it for is to put the age back 3 years as i am 22 years old and the game makes you 25+ and the mac versions tend to not let me do that

I don't have a ETA atm, and of course, I want to release it as fast as I can, but this kind of things takes time..

Why the Windows version was released first?

Well, that's because Windows is my main OS, I use it on a daily basis and I'm more familiarized with it I also have more tools to work on FMRTE on it etc..

And, of course there are far more FMRTE Windows users then mac :/

• Like 1

BraCa, take your time, writing IFMRTE!

I am sure, that all us Mac users will wait for a good working Mac version, of your great programme. I know I will!

But could you, if possible, make all the things you can do in the Windows version, work in the Mac version?

Any way.. Thanks for your great work!

Syke, patiently waiting.. :ph34r:

Guest spacemurq

hi braca, looking forward to the new imfrte! many thanks in advance for the effort and work!

also, if there is an experimental version would be great to try it out.

thanks!