Skip to content

Using FMRTE to change the team playing in a promotion fixture or adjusting competition playing dates

Hello,
I am trying to understand whether my issue is possible to fix with FMRTE before purchasing it.

I created a whole new Lithuanian football pyramid, tested nation rules and still managed to butcher it up a bit with the dates. (I Think)

What I mean by that :

Each tier has 18 teams

16th place from 1st tier plays a relegation match against a playoff winner of 2nd tier.

1st tier end on 22nd of November

2nd tier ends on 15th of November.

2nd tier promotions playoff SF happened on 19th of November and the final on 25th of November.,

MY PROBLEM : the game generated the final Relegation match instantly after the end of 1st tier aka 22nd of November and didn't wait for the 2nd tier promotion playoffs to finish to see who is originaly supposed to play in that matchup, so just took the highest placed team from the 2nd tier League table.

I dont want to start a new save and I found FMRTE as an option. Is there anything I can do about this relegation-promotion fixture? Not specifically the dates, but for example change the teams that play in it in the future of my save?

Featured Replies

Hi

you canot fix this using FMRTE or an in game editor it has to be done pre game

below is a link to how to use/what can be done using the App

select -competitions-fixtures

No image preview

Getting started with FMRTE 26 | FMRTE Documentation

FMRTE lets you search and edit the savegame currently running in Football Manager. Browsing and searching are free. Saving edits requires an activated license.

if you need help with your file best to ask here-https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/forum/560-advanced-rules-editing/

cheers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.