Skip to content

U21 Squad Registration

I have taken a team from league 2 to UCL then set up an U21 squad. However, due to a game bug the U21 squad are not being invited to a league. The squad has been set up for over a season

Using FMRTE, will I be able to manually add/invite them to a league? This is an online save and I am host.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, JonnyRTE said:

I have taken a team from league 2 to UCL then set up an U21 squad. However, due to a game bug the U21 squad are not being invited to a league. The squad has been set up for over a season

Using FMRTE, will I be able to manually add/invite them to a league? This is an online save and I am host.

Hi

Not possible I'm afraid

The game bug has to be fixed by si

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.