Hi, a few small queries which I am sure have been answered in the past so apologies. Looking at editing nations, the scale is puzzling me. For example, youth rating of a nation goes up to 255/255? And yet when I look at Brazil their rating is only 81/255. Germany is 98/255. I thought youth ratings went up to 200, then Brazil would be around 160, Germany 150 etc. I can't wrap my head around the scale. I am doing a build a nation on FM24 in Lithuania but also want to win International tournaments with them later into the save. I don't want to mess up the balance of the save by not understanding the scale. Likewise youth facilities, recruitment , training etc all go up to 127/127. Again, I thought these only went up to 20. Some clarity on the scaling of these issues would be hugely appreciated by me. Cheers.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi, a few small queries which I am sure have been answered in the past so apologies. Looking at editing nations, the scale is puzzling me. For example, youth rating of a nation goes up to 255/255? And yet when I look at Brazil their rating is only 81/255. Germany is 98/255. I thought youth ratings went up to 200, then Brazil would be around 160, Germany 150 etc. I can't wrap my head around the scale. I am doing a build a nation on FM24 in Lithuania but also want to win International tournaments with them later into the save. I don't want to mess up the balance of the save by not understanding the scale. Likewise youth facilities, recruitment , training etc all go up to 127/127. Again, I thought these only went up to 20. Some clarity on the scaling of these issues would be hugely appreciated by me. Cheers.
1