Chrome
Safari
Edge
Firefox
Chrome (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions → Notifications . Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Select Site settings . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen . Open Settings App → Notifications . Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
Go to Safari → Preferences . Click the Websites tab. Select Notifications in the sidebar. Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
Tap the lock icon next to the address bar. Tap Permissions .
Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
Click the padlock icon in the address bar. Click Permissions for this site . Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
Go to Settings → Site permissions . Tap Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
Open Firefox Settings. Search for Notifications . Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Hello,
I bought FMRTE26 to register players who weren't registered because of this extremely buggy game.
However, the league registration feature is no longer there, or I can't find it ??
I can only find the feature for European competitions?
I hesitated between this and In-Game Editor, but I preferred to give my money to a project like FMRTE. I hope I made the right choice.
Thanks for any tips!
See u