Hello, i can't update my FMRTE. Braca said that I was using an older version of the updater (this was at v19). So I deleted the FMRTE folder and reinstalled it (that was v20). Today an update came out and I wanted to start the update using the update function. But even now I still have the problem that the update is recognized, downloaded, and installed, but when FMRTE starts automatically, it is still v20.
There are error messages in the log.
How can I get FMRTE to update and install normally?
Hello,
i can't update my FMRTE. Braca said that I was using an older version of the updater (this was at v19). So I deleted the FMRTE folder and reinstalled it (that was v20). Today an update came out and I wanted to start the update using the update function. But even now I still have the problem that the update is recognized, downloaded, and installed, but when FMRTE starts automatically, it is still v20.
There are error messages in the log.
How can I get FMRTE to update and install normally?
velopack.log