This is really extremely frustrating. I haven't been able to read the correct players or teams while using fmrte26. Among all the versions of fmrte I've used, 26 is the only one with this problem. At first, I thought it was because it was a beta version or due to the Simplified Chinese database, but that's not the case.I hope the issue will be taken seriously and resolved. The game fm26 has been receiving overwhelmingly negative reviews, and I almost gave up playing it. I don't want your software to become the final straw that breaks the camel's back.
这真的让人极度沮丧。在我使用fmrte26的过程中一直无法读取正确的球员或球队。这在我使用过的那么多fmrte版本中26是唯一出现这种问题的一代。起初我以为是测试版或是简体中文数据库的原因,但实际上并不是。期望问题得到重视并予以解决。fm26这款游戏已经差评如潮了,玩的我几乎放弃。不希望你们的软件成为压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草
This is really extremely frustrating. I haven't been able to read the correct players or teams while using fmrte26. Among all the versions of fmrte I've used, 26 is the only one with this problem. At first, I thought it was because it was a beta version or due to the Simplified Chinese database, but that's not the case.I hope the issue will be taken seriously and resolved. The game fm26 has been receiving overwhelmingly negative reviews, and I almost gave up playing it. I don't want your software to become the final straw that breaks the camel's back.