So I started a save with Weston in the enterprise national league south. In April it said about a takeover in my inbox. I’ve been under embargo since then but have had no other emails in the inbox since. I can’t sign players or even resign any players I already had. I have only 6 first team players and a bunch of youth players. I disabled the use of the in game editor before hand otherwise it would be an easy fix, if I used FMRTE would I be able to edit the board into not wanting to sell/fix it so that I can sign players again?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
So I started a save with Weston in the enterprise national league south. In April it said about a takeover in my inbox. I’ve been under embargo since then but have had no other emails in the inbox since. I can’t sign players or even resign any players I already had. I have only 6 first team players and a bunch of youth players. I disabled the use of the in game editor before hand otherwise it would be an easy fix, if I used FMRTE would I be able to edit the board into not wanting to sell/fix it so that I can sign players again?