Skip to content

Cloning FMRTE26 Editor

Can't find this feature in the new FMRATE 26 editor. Any information on this?

Featured Replies

There are QoL features that are either missing or not working:

  1. You can't edit a city like before

  2. Increasing attendance figures on a clubs info screen doesn't lead to an increase in their income

  3. NO match preparation

2 hours ago, norbizzy said:

Do you have any updates on cloning? I am still waiting for this feature to be available...I want to keep Messi and CR7 in the game.

12 hours ago, norbizzy said:

Still no fix on cloning.

Do not PM staff wait for a response

I have already said -

it was reported in Beta testing

the Dev is aware

it will be added if/when the Dev can fix it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.