I want to use FMRTE to edit a league table just so I can get a visual of it for a video I am making.
I can use FMRTE to change W/D/L/GF/GA and Points of teams in a league table - which is great. I can get the table to look how I need it to in that way. The problem - I cannot get the 'Games Played' value to update in FM. It allows me to edit the number in FMRTE, but unlike the other table stats, never changes in game.
Is this possible to do? I'm using FM2020 and FMRTE20.4.4 to do attempt this.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I want to use FMRTE to edit a league table just so I can get a visual of it for a video I am making.
I can use FMRTE to change W/D/L/GF/GA and Points of teams in a league table - which is great. I can get the table to look how I need it to in that way. The problem - I cannot get the 'Games Played' value to update in FM. It allows me to edit the number in FMRTE, but unlike the other table stats, never changes in game.
Is this possible to do? I'm using FM2020 and FMRTE20.4.4 to do attempt this.