Skip to content

What happens if I change the tactical attributes of nations and/or people?

Hi,

what happens if I change the tactical attributes of nations and/or players with fmrte or the pre-game editor?

For example, does changing a nation's favorite formation affect regens? For example, if I set a formation with wing backs as favorite formation worldwide, will it generate more wing backs?

[url=https://postimg.cc/SXyLMq4D][img]https://i.postimg.cc/SXyLMq4D/tactical-attributes.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/NK87FF3K][img]https://i.postimg.cc/NK87FF3K/tactical-attributes-2.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/mc8Y3q2R][img]https://i.postimg.cc/mc8Y3q2R/tactical-attributes-3.png[/img][/url]

(English is not my first language)

Featured Replies

  • Author

thanks, i did it but I don't think they'll answer, I thought you might know more. These are options that have always been there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.