I'm in my 95th season in Barcelona. And since the beginning of the season, I realized my save is now full of ghost regen in multiple club. I cannot click on their profile. I ended the contract of one who were in my youth team but I realized there is multiple in the game...
Each time I face a team with these kind of ghost regen, the game crash.... Do you have a method to erase them from the game, to find them all (they have different name in FMRTE)?
Hi,
I'm in my 95th season in Barcelona. And since the beginning of the season, I realized my save is now full of ghost regen in multiple club. I cannot click on their profile. I ended the contract of one who were in my youth team but I realized there is multiple in the game...
Each time I face a team with these kind of ghost regen, the game crash.... Do you have a method to erase them from the game, to find them all (they have different name in FMRTE)?
Thanks a lot.