The notification to register players for the upcoming season did not appear to occur in my current season in my game (3rd season in), possibly as I am using a modded league. I am therefore unable to register my latest signings.
FMRTE's "Allow Squad Registration Anytime" sounds like it would fix this issue, for me, at least.
However, looking at the AI team I am about to play in the opening game of the season, half of their first-team squad is unregistered, which would appear to confirm that the registration notification did not occur.
So I would like the AI teams to be able to register their players too.
I found this previous thread, in which someone seems to have encountered a similar issue and was hoping to do the same thing in letting AI teams register players:
I'm sorry for being dense, but it's not clear to me whether FMRTE is/was able to fix this issue.
The notification to register players for the upcoming season did not appear to occur in my current season in my game (3rd season in), possibly as I am using a modded league. I am therefore unable to register my latest signings.
FMRTE's "Allow Squad Registration Anytime" sounds like it would fix this issue, for me, at least.
However, looking at the AI team I am about to play in the opening game of the season, half of their first-team squad is unregistered, which would appear to confirm that the registration notification did not occur.
So I would like the AI teams to be able to register their players too.
I found this previous thread, in which someone seems to have encountered a similar issue and was hoping to do the same thing in letting AI teams register players:
I'm sorry for being dense, but it's not clear to me whether FMRTE is/was able to fix this issue.
Is it possible?