Could I add a country that's hosting the World Cup into the qualifiers if it's not participating by default?
And could I remove another country from the qualifiers, and then add it to the World Cup itself so that it acts like a host?
For example: if Mexico is hosting a World Cup, and I want to switch it with Japan, could I add Mexico to the North American qualifiers, and remove Japan from the Asian Qualifiers? And then qualify Japan with the FMRTE?
Could I add a country that's hosting the World Cup into the qualifiers if it's not participating by default?
And could I remove another country from the qualifiers, and then add it to the World Cup itself so that it acts like a host?
For example: if Mexico is hosting a World Cup, and I want to switch it with Japan, could I add Mexico to the North American qualifiers, and remove Japan from the Asian Qualifiers? And then qualify Japan with the FMRTE?