I want to give a club a transfer embargo. But whenever I set a date, prior to current date, or set it to start from the next day, it just resets back to 01.01.1900 and club doesnt get embargoed. What am I doing wrong?
Have tried searching the forums for relevant information. But only found threads for "Mass Edits", not singular club edits.
Operating system: Windows FMRTE version: 24.4.1-(build26) (Licensed) FM24 version: 24.4.1+2064704 FMRTE In administrator mode: Yes. FM Game mode: Original Team trying to edit: Randers FC, danish superliga (is in original game).
Hey.
I want to give a club a transfer embargo.
But whenever I set a date, prior to current date, or set it to start from the next day, it just resets back to 01.01.1900 and club doesnt get embargoed.
What am I doing wrong?
Have tried searching the forums for relevant information. But only found threads for "Mass Edits", not singular club edits.
Operating system: Windows
FMRTE version: 24.4.1-(build26) (Licensed)
FM24 version: 24.4.1+2064704
FMRTE In administrator mode: Yes.
FM Game mode: Original
Team trying to edit: Randers FC, danish superliga (is in original game).
Edited by Martin_Bahn
Added details as required.