Whenever I have a youth intake, I rename the new players to match the real world academy players at the club. I rename them using FMRTE, but in some occassions the name doesn't exist in the database and I have to rename the player manually through the in-game editor.
My question is that while renaming a player from, let's say "Williams" to "Obodaby", everybody with the name Williams will become Obodaby. It doesn't happen every time though. Any idea when exactly this happens? I thought it was only when the number of letters match the new name exactly, but that didn't turn out to be true. I also think it only happens for the last name and the first name is not affected.
Whenever I have a youth intake, I rename the new players to match the real world academy players at the club. I rename them using FMRTE, but in some occassions the name doesn't exist in the database and I have to rename the player manually through the in-game editor.
My question is that while renaming a player from, let's say "Williams" to "Obodaby", everybody with the name Williams will become Obodaby. It doesn't happen every time though. Any idea when exactly this happens? I thought it was only when the number of letters match the new name exactly, but that didn't turn out to be true. I also think it only happens for the last name and the first name is not affected.