I’m using FMRTE with FM18, and every time I increase a player’s attributes (like Finishing or Pace), other attributes go down, even ones I didn’t touch. The player ends up playing worse, and overall looks worse than before I edited them.
I noticed FMRTE 18 doesn’t have the RCA (Recalculate Attributes) option, so I can’t rebalance anything after changing CA.
I’ve tried raising CA and PA first, and locking the attributes I changed, but it still happens.
What’s the right way to edit a player in FM18 with FMRTE without this happening? Any advice would help. Thanks.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
I’m using FMRTE with FM18, and every time I increase a player’s attributes (like Finishing or Pace), other attributes go down, even ones I didn’t touch. The player ends up playing worse, and overall looks worse than before I edited them.
I noticed FMRTE 18 doesn’t have the RCA (Recalculate Attributes) option, so I can’t rebalance anything after changing CA.
I’ve tried raising CA and PA first, and locking the attributes I changed, but it still happens.
What’s the right way to edit a player in FM18 with FMRTE without this happening?
Any advice would help. Thanks.